Give A Girl The Right Pair Of Shoes . She`ll Conquer The World

Travel . Fashion . Culture . Life



Summer favourites I would Never be without just Click to Buy right here!

Feel free to click on the following titles or each article, they`ll take you over to some awesome links.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rollerskates are GO!

Rollerskating as a kid was always a weekend romance of mine. Nothing would I love more than to roll up and down the street as soon as Saturday hits. These boldly coloured steps of what can only be described as abolut greatness can only remind me of summer days with grazed knees and conversations with actress Maureen Lipman`s mother as she payed particular attention to this blonde little miss bombing backwards and forwards by her garden hedge at least a thousand times before Sunday dinner. Since moving to Vancouver, I am going to do my very upmost best to bring this enjoyable pass time back around to the rest of the world.
Not only was I SUPER excited to find that Canadians actually still do it for fun, excercise and transport right up until they hit Grey - but it`s also cool, fun, great for the ass and not to mention pretty god damn sexy.

Stanley park here I come!

~Eve Lindstrom
http://www.rollergirl.ca/
http://www.garage.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment