Give A Girl The Right Pair Of Shoes . She`ll Conquer The World

Travel . Fashion . Culture . Life



Summer favourites I would Never be without just Click to Buy right here!

Feel free to click on the following titles or each article, they`ll take you over to some awesome links.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Liberty of London at MAC

Being made-over at the MAC bar whilst away in British Columbia's Kelowna on a girls shopping trip last weekend, some cute new colourful finds definitely caught my eye.

Liberty of London is MACs new range with awesome, almost graffiti-like packaging and an exclusively created flower and bird theme. Coming from the UK, I`m defintely all for it and especially loving the nail colours -  India blue which is in my description Matt/Navy - a colour you I don't see too often. After covering my `phalange tips` in almost every colour and forgetting about them, continuing leaving the store. I was delighted, in a way, to find that the colours do not either come off nor chip with ease.

So while my make-up artist writes down a name of one of her previous collageues as recommendation to go see next time I`m Downtown Vancouver, and in need of my next MAC hit. I fold up the piece of paper to later in the week and after arriving back home, I realise I`m not too sure on my base colour and go downtown and change it, completely forgetting the about my recommendation.

There are actually about ten different MAC bars downtown, and about ten artists in each store, and so anyway, I`m changing my product when I realise the girl also has an English accent and ask her wheres she`s from.

Turns out she moved here a few years ago from Manchester (which is where I ALSO used to live) and she was ALSO was working at the store I had had my original make-over...
She was the exact girl I was recommended!

Small world - anyway she writes down her name and says we should all go for drinks since we both moved here recently (it can be hard to settle into a new city.)

So new make-up, new range and a whole new extension to our Cinderella `Gang.`

Im now excited for the 'To the Beach Collection' that comes out tomorrow!! Watch this space......

~Eve Lindstrom
http://www.maccosmetics.ca/
http://www.maccosmetics.com/
http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. What a small world, it sounds totally meant to be that you ran into her ;)

    ReplyDelete